I Love My Blog Rebel Princess: "March 25"
    Powered By Blogger

    My Status


Tic! Tac! Tic! Tac!

Followers

Follow me!

Message me

♥I Blog, I care ♥


I Blog, I Care Movement

Click here


Earn Money now

I can E-Load you here

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder
Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Thursday, October 30, 2008

"March 25"

Your Birthdate: March 25
You excel at anything difficult or high tech.
In other words, you're a total (brilliant) geek.
It's difficult for you to find people worth spending time with.
Which is probably why you'll take over the world with your evil robots!

Your strength: Your unfailing logic

Your weakness: Loving machines more than people

Your power color: Tan

Your power symbol: Pi

Your power month: July

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Infringement Check

Rebel Princess

Click to view my Personality Profile page

My Group

Blogs Ng Pinoy

Pinoy Blogger

World goes round

My Blog List

♥ Wish you were here ♥

God is Good

God is Good
God is Good

Cheesy Heart

Cheesy Heart

Template by: Free Blog Templates