I Love My Blog Rebel Princess: "Because of You Baby I'm blessed"
    Powered By Blogger

    My Status


Tic! Tac! Tic! Tac!

Followers

Follow me!

Message me

♥I Blog, I care ♥


I Blog, I Care Movement

Click here


Earn Money now

I can E-Load you here

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder
Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Friday, February 6, 2009

"Because of You Baby I'm blessed"

More than anything in this world I want to spend the rest of my life with you. We have both been through a lot of distrust and discomfort from our past, and we have seemed to finally find that trust and comfort in each other. We are always knowing what each other is thinking whether something is wrong, or right.
I've never really been able to label of my past boyfriend as anything but my boyfriend, but you aren't just my boyfriend, you are my friend, you are everything to me! and that is what I have been missing in all of my relationships, and you are what I have been missing in my life!! Before you, I didn't think much of myself as really anyone important, but you have brought out the best in me! I may sometimes get mad when you say I have to call myself beautiful since I obviously don't believe it, but, I realize that you only want me to see what you see in me, even if I don't believe that is possible. You have seen more in me than anyone in this world - including myself.
I want to thank you for always being there for me, and doing everything you can to make my life easier. I love you so much, Baby!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Infringement Check

Rebel Princess

Click to view my Personality Profile page

My Group

Blogs Ng Pinoy

Pinoy Blogger

World goes round

My Blog List

♥ Wish you were here ♥

God is Good

God is Good
God is Good

Cheesy Heart

Cheesy Heart

Template by: Free Blog Templates