I Love My Blog Rebel Princess: "Sexy Aries"
    Powered By Blogger

    My Status


Tic! Tac! Tic! Tac!

Followers

Follow me!

Message me

♥I Blog, I care ♥


I Blog, I Care Movement

Click here


Earn Money now

I can E-Load you here

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder
Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Monday, February 9, 2009

"Sexy Aries"

Aries loves the hunt and will do whatever it takes to get the prize they want. The question in their mind will often be whether it's a prize worth keeping. Aries will take risks during the chase and would love the object of their affections to do the same. That give-and-take can keep things more than interesting and going for quite some time. There is no doubt that Aries is seductive and will prove hard to resist. Sparks will fly in this competitive pas de deux, and it's the entire better where the Ram is concerned. A mental attraction for impassioned Aries is often the first step and the indicator as to whether things will progress. If things work their way down -- watch out! Once hooked, Aries loves strokes and tender caresses and a lover who will tell them that they are the best.
The demanding and passionate Ram needs an equally self-possessed lover to stimulate them and set them on fire. If not, what's the point? Aries can be fiercely loyal, yet self-centered at the same time, so their partner needs to exhibit confidence and a sense of when to give them the space they need. The occasional bouts of temper exhibited by Aries are best dealt with if they are used as a prelude to a deeper understanding and the sizzle that comes with kissing and making up. Aries will stick with a relationship as long as it's hot (and fireworks are key to this Fire Sign), but if things start to cool down, it won't be long before they hit the road. The ideal Aries soul mate may be someone who is never, ever dull.




"She is easily aroused and attracted, but her flames generally tend to burn fiercely only for a short time. The Aries woman is capable of a long- term commitment but only where her partner is able to generate situations and activities that will constantly stimulate her."

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Infringement Check

Rebel Princess

Click to view my Personality Profile page

My Group

Blogs Ng Pinoy

Pinoy Blogger

World goes round

My Blog List

♥ Wish you were here ♥

God is Good

God is Good
God is Good

Cheesy Heart

Cheesy Heart

Template by: Free Blog Templates