I Love My Blog Rebel Princess: ♥ Miles apart ♥
    Powered By Blogger

    My Status


Tic! Tac! Tic! Tac!

Followers

Follow me!

Message me

♥I Blog, I care ♥


I Blog, I Care Movement

Click here


Earn Money now

I can E-Load you here

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder
Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

♥ Miles apart ♥

It was Thursday night, the girl was waiting at her boarding house, lying on her bed waiting for her boyfriend to come. Because of his busy schedule Tuesday and Thursday was the only days he is free to visit her girlfriend. He is a graduating student then. She understands his situation. She received text message from him saying that he's outside. She hurriedly got downstairs to see him,he brought her to a restaurant to eat dinner. While waiting for our food.

Bf: "Hon, I have to tell you something".

Many things occupied her mind that time. She don't have any clue of what he is going to tell her.

Gf: (Is he thingking of breaking up with me? But why?!..)

It was the first question that come up to her mind...After a long silence... She asked him,

Gf: "Hon,what is it"?
Bf: "Hon I've passed the interview, next month will be my flight to Singapore, all the
requirements and papers are entrusted to our school and I have nothing to worry
about it. I'm just waiting for my passport. I don't want to leave you and my family but
this is an opportunity that I don't want to spoil, hope you'll understand. You know how
much I love you and I really hate to go... I will miss you Jenkins...It's just one year. I
hope that you will wait for me".


She remember about the interview and the one year contract he told her a week ago but She 's not expecting that this will be too soon. He's not breaking up with her girlfriend but he will going to leave her a month from now. She controlled herself not to cry because she felt shame, there were many people surround us. She'd lost her appetite on the food the waiter served to them because of what he told her.

The following days, Her boyfriend always visits her in boarding house whenever he has the chance to. They talked about it again and again and promised each other that they wouldn't let anything get between the two of them. She told him that she'd still be there when he comes back and they'll go on love each other. And she promise to wait for him. The truth was she didn't want him to go.

It's been nine months when this incident happened. Still... it is fresh in her memories. It is really hard to be in a long distance relationship. To be far and away to someone you love. There are times that she want to give up because she can't really bear the pain inside. But she don't want to have a feeling of regret. Their feelings for each other is still mutual and as long as they're not losing communication. She knows their relationship will nurture in spite of the fact that they're miles apart and she can fulfill her promise to wait for him ",

Notes
:

This is a sad true to life story..
Hope this will give you readers inspiration... Sad to say the girl and her boyfriend were not together now, they're leaving in separate lives...Miles Apart relationship didn't work for them... But she's happy that once in her life She'd met someone like him...because of him she feel to love and be loved!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ikaw ata ito.. hmm. tingin ko lang.lol

Jewelcei Angelique said...

@jeszieBoy
hehehe.. hindi naman ganyan yung story nung sa akin, pero ganyan din ang nakahantungan.. ^_^

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Infringement Check

Rebel Princess

Click to view my Personality Profile page

My Group

Blogs Ng Pinoy

Pinoy Blogger

World goes round

My Blog List

♥ Wish you were here ♥

God is Good

God is Good
God is Good

Cheesy Heart

Cheesy Heart

Template by: Free Blog Templates